In The Good Trade, we believe that we can live a life that’s good and does good! We made it our mission to gather brands with the same philosophy so that consumers can make ethical and zero waste purchases without fuss. Currently, we organize fairs and gatherings.
How to apply as a merchant?
Sign up at thegoodtrade.ph/pages/apply
What are the criteria The Good Trade looks at when screening merchants?
Your business has to fall under AT LEAST one of these categories:
- Bulk Food + Homemade Snacks (Package free food)
- Cause-driven (Fundraising, Provides livelihood for a community)
- Sustainable Travel (Eco-tourism)
- Ethical Fashion (Uses deadstock fabric + fair trade)
- Upcycled (Uses old materials and turns them to something useful)
- Refillables + Vegan Personal Care (Cruelty-free skin products)
- Zero-waste Tools (Alternatives to single use products)
How much are the rates?
Rates depend on the venue. Rates start at P3,400/day inclusive of taxes.
How do you choose the venue?
In 2018, we focused on hosting fairs at BGC because it’s accessible whether you’re coming from the north, the south or Makati/Ortigas areas.
We are working on bringing the fair to QC and Alabang area in 2019.
Do you waive fees for NGOs?
Yes, we waive fees for NGOs who collect discarded items to create a circular economy. Instead of going to waste, these items find new purpose through their help.
For NGOs who want to spread their advocacy, we can only offer a slot for workshops/talks. We don’t allow campaigning at the booth, even merchants can’t do this. We believe that the former is a more appropriate platform for this kind of activity.
Kindly send us a proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you hiring?
We’re looking to expand the movement (and the team!) so we might have job vacancies soon. Openings will be announced on Instagram. Follow us @thegoodtrade.ph