We’re hiring! Details of the internship & employment opportunities are down below. Check the listings down below to see if this job’s the one for you!
Deadline of applications is at 5PM on August 25, 2021. Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Working for a brand that’s good and does good!
Plus points if you:
- Live sustainably
- Geek over productivity apps
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
Shop Assistant (On-site)
-Generate and send monthly reports, quotations & other documents
-Send restock & pull-out requests
-Screen merchant applications
-Post scheduled social media & shopping platform content
-Respond to inquiries on social media & other sales channels on a timely manner
-Assist in partnerships & other admin/shop related tasks such as packing & dispatch of orders
-Must come to work 3x a week (Note: Must either have his own means of transportation or must be open to a stay-in arrangement. We prioritise the safety of our employees and strongly discourage commuting)
-Have experience as an Assistant for an e-commerce company
-Opportunity for full-time employment after 4-6 months if is performance is excellent
Apply here: www.bit.ly/apply_SA
Internship PositionsGraphic Design Intern
- Has expertise in graphic design, video editing, and the necessary softwares
- Is flexible and manages time well
- Main output: Edited photos & videos for posting
- Writing clear and error-free content for that reflects The Good Trade’s voice.
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Main output: Content plan with captions
- Solutions-oriented social media & web platforms guru
- Proficient in english, with an approachable and convincing personality
- Must be willing to work on select hours during weekends. Final schedule TBD
- Main output: Encourage merchant & customer action through engagement
- Replying actively on messages and comments, reaching out to customers for hi-res photos and compiling these assets, posting on Facebook groups
- Tweaking the website to improve customer journey