Fancy a job at The Good Trade?
We're looking for a The Good Trade Event Manager!
The Good Trade Event Manager
The role will be a permanent position, and you will be required to assist in the back-end operations of offline events including talking to suppliers and merchants as well as preparing reports and emails pre and post event. You will get to learn about the operations and processes from scouting for a venue to the ensuring that the event goes well for all patrons. As the selected candidate, you are to fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be 18 and above
- Able to work independently and in a small business / start-up environment
- Must be able to produce required output and meet agreed upon goals and targets during a specific period
- Willing to work from home, meet once a week. Specific date and time will be set at least 1 week before the appointment
- On event days must be willing to work during the entire day and even beyond event hours on shifts
- Committed, responsible, trustworthy and communicative
- Must have initiative in assisting with logistics and keeping operations running smoothly
- Must be a critical thinker and solution-oriented
- Takes an interest in The Good Trade and its merchants
- Personable, friendly and customer-focused
- No prior relevant job experience required, although some experience with event management would be preferred.
- Role starts on June 19, 2019
If you feel that you are the right person for the job, please fill out the form below. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Compensation will be discussed them. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.